Why use a fume extraction system?
- Capture particulates and vapours – laser engraving and cutting creates fumes.
- Protect operators – ensure user protection from harmful fumes.
- Minimise wear – reducing dust improves the long working life of the laser machine.
- Improve lasing – improper extraction can lead to beam diversion and the need to replace optics.
- Reduce odors – fumes from lasing acrylic are very odorous and cause discomfort to others.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- VariColour filter blocked warning system (Analogue Systems)
- Clear and informative graphic display (Digital Systems)
- Gas and Particle Sensors on the exhaust (Digital Systems)
- Hose Blocked & Door Open alarms (iFume Systems)
- Low capital and running costs
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel